CHRISTIAN SAGGESE - J.S.Bach - Nun Komm' der Heiden Heiland
Wednesday, 22 September 2010
'London Olympia W14' November 13th and 14th 2010
FREE ROTOSOUND BASS STRINGS TO FIRST 500 BASS PLAYERS TO BUY ONLINE!!!
Guitar nation is a two day music festival of performances, demonstrations, seminars and cutting edge debates for guitarists and musicians serious about music. It brings together the people who make the industry happen; world class musicians, band managers, top producers, media professionals, music industry guru’s and many more. Master classes and seminars already confirmed are:
- Guitar God Steve Vai’s Only UK appearance in 2010 : Making it in the Music Industry
- Iron Maiden’s Nicko McBrain : Touring the world with Iron Maiden
- Toto’s Steve Lukather : masterclass with Grammy award winning guitarist
- Bernie Marsden : ex-Whitesnake guitarists killer blues workshop
- Phil Hilborne : How to become a session musician
- Guy Pratt (Pink Floyd) and guests : My bass and other animals
- Ace (Skunk Anansie) : The ultimate guide to guitar effects
- Ruta Sepetys (manager Steve Vai, Desmond Childs) : The new most important power in music: what to expect from your manager, advice and discussion panel.
- Meet Jon Morter (Founder of Rage Against the Machine to number 1 campaign ) : What's next in social networking media
- John Webster (CEO, Music Managers Forum; founder, Mercury Music Prize) presents Meet the bookers : an insight into the inside of the live music industry.
- Total Production magazine Editor Mark Cunningham present series of hard hitting debates with top MI professionals
- ‘Meet the Men Behind the Glass’…Youth - uber-producer (U2/ The Verve ), composer and bassist with seminal post-punk rockers Killing Joke : See how he makes music and talks about the role of the producer in the creative process.
- Earn a living without record company support with Barry Martin ( Hamsters )
The festivals mission is to empower musicians, help them make a living from music and improve their playing. Issues covered include making money as a songwriter, planning your first tour, how publishing works as well as innovations in music technology; the depth and breadth of what you can learn will be truly invaluable.
Guitar Nation is a consumer conference giving the public seamless access to musicians and experts in a way they could only ever dream about.
Serious about music – You have to be at Guitar Nation 2010!
For further information and news updates see www.guitarnation2010.com and for ticket information contact email@example.com
|Corrado Sgandurra, Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal, Cristina Postolache|
Bumblefoot, ciaooo! thanks for the "like" :)))) We are waiting for you at Ziua Chitarelor :D