“Mayones and I have been working together coming up to six years so when this became an opportunity I was excited. I’ve been lucky enough to have owned, toured, and tracked with a lot of their guitars with all kinds of different specs, woods and pickups.
The RSi7 and RSi6 are a culmination of my favourite specs that sound rich, resonant and hold up perfectly on the road. The roasted maple and ash back yields a lighter feel with a brighter sound. The top features a stunning darkened lava burst finish on a 5A grade Quilted Maple.
This guitar wouldn’t have happened without Tim Mills from Bare Knuckle Pickups, we went through a lot of different pickup styles landed on a Nailbomb bridge pickup accompanied by a VHII neck. This guitar is inspired by the first guitar Mayones built for me and it’s an absolute machine built for the heaviest of heavies and the cleanest of cleans.
Thank you Mateusz, Michael, Dawid and the team for making my dreams come true.”
- Master grade Quilted Maple top (3A-5A option available)
- Lavaburst Satine finish
- Natural Satine back
- Carbon Fibre reinforced Roasted 11 piece Maple/Wenge neck
- Special contour neck heel for upper fret access
- Roasted Swamp Ash wings
- 25.4" or 26.5" scale length options
- Ebony fretboard 16"
- Extra Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Hipshot fixed bridge and locking tuners
- Carbon Fibre covered Bare Knuckle Pickups Nailbomb + VHII
- 3 way blade switch
- 1 x vol 1x tone (push pull)
- Luminlay blue side dots
Mayones Guitars: Ryan Siew Regius Core RSi6 and RSi7