Before You Go—What You Need to Know About
The NAMM Show
Planning ahead will help you make the most of The 2014 NAMM Show, January 23–26. View our "Plan Your Show" videos so you can easily navigate between getting your badges, downloading the app, finding live music and networking during your time in Anaheim. Here are other features of the show you’ll want to know!
NAMM Show App
To get the most updated information and access to all NAMM Show events, maps and schedules, download the NAMM Show app from your mobile device’s app store.
Be sure to print out your badge confirmation and have your ID ready before you go to the show, so you can simply go to one of the many badge pickup locations to get your badge.
Benefits of Membership
Visit the NAMM Member Center in Lobby B/C to learn more about benefits and programs.
- Register now to join us the day before the show opens for Retail Boot Camp, the best intensive one-day training for your business.
- Start each day with a hot meal and valuable information at the NAMM U Breakfast Sessions.
- Plan ahead so you can catch the NAMM U Idea Center Sessions, loaded with great business-building ideas.
- Visit the H.O.T. (Hands-On Training) Zone for live educational sessions and innovative ideas for professionals in the pro audio, DJ and lighting industries.
- Relax each evening with great music, networking opportunities, food trucks and a beer garden at theNAMM GoPro Stage at the Grand Plaza—the fun starts the night before show opening with theNAMM Pre-Show Block Party.
- The NAMM TEC Awards celebrate the creative and technical achievements of audio professionals, and this year will include a presentation of the Les Paul Award to famed recording artist and producer Todd Rundgren.
- New this year, The Venue Stage Presented by Pioneer DJ will feature the work of the industry’s top DJs using the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
- You also have three opportunities to make your own music at the show—join us for the drum, uke and trombone circles.
- Don’t miss the excitement—check out the full list of NAMM Concerts and Events.
- Network @ the NAMM Show in one of many lounges around the show featuring seating, refreshments and other resources.
- Calling all young professionals under the age of 40—come and network with emerging leaders of the industry at NAMM Young Professionals (NAMM YP) special networking and social event.
- Voting Members can cast their vote for the new Board of Directors by proxy or in person at the 2014 Annual Meeting of Members.
- Come together with industry leaders, music educators, arts leaders and celebrities to keep music education strong in communities everywhere—participate in the SupportMusic Coalition January Webcast.
- Hall D is home to the new Loft Restaurant and Lounge serving food and Stone Brewery beer, along with the NAMM Newsstand, a lounge where you can sit to read the latest industry publications, and the Museum of Making Music exhibit.
- The Venue in The Arena is a showcase of lighting, touring and sound solutions.
- Music Metro in Hall E* is a platform for electric, acoustic and innovative products, accessories and technology with exhibits from emerging brands and well-respected manufacturers.
- Lounge 88 in Level 3 Ballroom* is an elegant piano gallery of exhibits designed for meetings, social events and demonstrations of these beautiful instruments.
- Learn more about these and other unique areas of the show.*Hall E and Levels 2 & 3 open at 9:30 a.m.
Stay tuned to the NAMM Show website for all the latest news, events and information to make the most of your time in Anaheim!